04 octavia vrs window problem (weird)

Hi all driving home from work today and could hear like a relay click from various windows doors round the car weird like it was possessed.then tried the passenger window and nothing. Got myself home tried the window again and it worked. Very weird indeed. I have had a search on the forum got me thinking maybe door micro switch moisture maybe. Can anybody throw in any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Aj

Bit of an update i have been playing and it seems to be the drivers side control switch for the windows if i use that the windows dont respond well (intermittent) if i use the switch on each of the doors it works fine. Thanks aj

Thanks for the reply mac11 i have found time today to have a fiddle number of factors started to add up the door pin led is always on and the drivers side puddle/ courtesy light dont work. Had a few hours spare took the door card off and pulled the plug at the bottom of the door module and it was slightly wet dryed out contact spray and i think i have sorted it my dorr pin led flashes now and the courtesy light works all windows work fine too........ for now .......... thanks aj

• Like 1