Fabia Vrs Bodykit

jasonotten

Easy - all you need is a Vrs front and rear bumper, spoiler, spider alloys (16" for original finish) and the Vrs silencer. Oh and a lowering kit.

Give a few breakers a ring - you never know you might get lucky. Or keep your eye out on Ebay there's always stuff appearing on there.

Hope that helps,

mas

Guest Fabia 12v

If you dont go down the vRS route there is also a 'GT' Kit available and it fits over exisiting bumpers looks really smart... can be got on ebay or with a got bit of looking through skodas website and u eventially find fabia accessories section its in there. :thumbup: Will save changing fog lights etc. as it works with existing ones

It was supplied and fitted by my local skoda dealer. But you can get them on ebay they pop up quite often. It would be loads cheaper too as going the dealer route will cost you a bloody fortune - i think the front bumper extention is about £200 alone and thats without colour codeing!

mas

Ive got the GT kit on mine. Looks good but dont go for the arch extentions as they are a pain to paint and always fall off! Even my local skoda dealer said they where ****!

mas

I have the kit, and the extensions. You have to use the right paint and the right glue for it. I say this because I've had them on for over 2.5 years and they have never fallen off :) and I live in a very hot climate....so the glue you were using must have been real cr@p ;)

Guest Fabia 12v
i would bt i would not be able to affor the insurance, im only 17

take a look at mine m8... mines a 1.2 as i'm 17 and a the time couldnt afford a vRS. Getting an rs next year though. :D :D :D

Guest Fabia 12v

right well... spoiler, exhaust, door trims are all from skoda accessories

Rear Clusters... send a PM to vRS Stu

Other bits eyes and ears to the ground post in wanted etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive had a moded up pug 106 and a modded up an astra mk4. dont bother modding your car to look like something. wait and save your money and get the real thing. plus its hard to insure the car if u bodykit it, as i found out the hard way if u dont tell them and u crash you not insured. iam 20 and got 2yrs no clams and pay 1200 to drive a brand new vrs. about to get 3 yrs no clams just hope it drops a bit cuz iam sick to death of paying out and getting F**k all back, even more so when my girlfriend wiw ncb can insure it for £700 after just passing her test. anyway bak to the point ive spent thousands on making a car look good with shall we say a crap engine, wait and get 130bhp under your foot with gr8 looks to match. My grown up view is save and get the real thing. For once i should of listened to my dad.