Halogen headlamps replacement for xenon

Good day to all,

I have replaced the halogen headlamps for xenon at Rapid MY2016. 

The problem is that breaking bulbs warning at dashboard start shining.

Have you any idea how to fix it?

Thank you for every opinions...

• 3 years later...

There was an artical on lighting in Car Mechanics magazine which I read the other day and it was saying that there are NO legal replacement bulbs that are xenon to retrofit a standard headlamp unit, you have to change the whole unit and it has to have the E Mark ! It was saying in the artical that if you have a bump and are claiming on insurance they will check which bulbs are fitted looking for loopholes to find something that's not road legal so they can reduce or cancel the claim ! 

We are talking here about headlamps replacement... and these HEADLAMPS are E marked .... for price  of 130 GBP / unit.

These headlamps are ready to fit with all bulbs and D5S xenon...

Brill, it's just to warn people as insurance company's will try there best to save money by not paying out ! Cheers Stuart