New (to me) Car

Hi Folks

Travelling down to main dealers at Yeovil on Friday to pick up 2013 Fabia 1.2 105 estate. Buying this car unseen, apart from pictures which is what I did for my present Skoda. Six hour drive home so I will have an opportunity to get used to the dsg gearbox, and a petrol engine which I have not owned for 15 years. Must remember when filling up. Fair old trip but my requirements, 13 reg...£8000 max...Elegance Estate...105 tsi...and DSG cut down my options of available cars. Whilst not looking for, this car comes with Amundsen sat nav, and electric windows all round, so that was a bonus. Reading through the topics on the web site I came across threads about changing coils, and that on this car there are four of them. Is this a service item or do we only change when they fail, if so is this a common problem. As I have my present car to sell and will need it to remain insured for, hopefully, a test drive by the prospective buyer, I purchased 24 hr fully comp insurance to cover me on my trip home. £19 for the day which includes RAC breakdown cover with Aviva which I thought was pretty reasonable, 1600hrs Fri to 1600 hrs Sat. I will update after my trip. Bob