Install bluetooth module with Stream MP3 stereo

Hello,

I have a 2007 Skoda Octavia with Stream MP3 stereo. Is it possible to install a bluetooth module with this stereo? The things that I would like to get to work is handsfree and to be able to stream music from phone to stereo speakers. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

stroba

You can install Bluetooth in the car but not an official module as the Stream is not able control it so it would need to be a parrot kit or something.

So your options are either fit a Parrot or similar standalone kit or upgrade the stereo to one that either has Bluetooth built in or supports a module.

Phil

I think it will be cheaper to buy an Android stereo that has GPS, Bluetooth and all other things integrated than to buy a new Skoda stereo. Any pointers on Android stereos that fits straight in (replacement for Stream MP3)?