New on here with new car ordered

Hi everyone I am new to the Skoda franchise as I have come from an Audi S5 4.2 V8 so I hope the Octavia VRS 220 is going to live upto my expectations.

I test drove one and ordered it there and then in race blue with the dsg gearbox.

I also went for.

Spare wheel

Black Pack so get the 19 " extreme wheels

Electric folding mirrors

Maxi Dot colour Dash.

I was told week 16 build date and just had a phone call from Horton Skoda and they said everything is going to plan so I should have the car by the middle of May.

It's seemed like forever not having my own car and having to drive around in the wife's Kia as I sold my Audi private for a bit more money than dealers where offering.

I only called in Skoda and all the other car garages on the same industrial estate on the way back from viewing a jaguar xf s as i thpught they was all closed and wanted to view cars without the hastle of salesmen but skoda was still open and i didnt realise and I was accosted by a salesman and after a test drive the rest is history.

• Like 1

I can't compare the S5 to the VRS yet as I won't be getting it till mid May

Didnt you testdrive it proper before ordering? I did. And it cant be compared to Audis level of comfort. And interior quality. And roadnoise is bit loud.

But its a good car the Octavia VRS.

I have driven Audis for many years. Now A6 Allroad.