Yeti 1.4 L&K on PCH

BobbyG79

Hi all,

I've had my 2009 1.2 TSi Elegance since 2012 and I'm currently mulling over a change whilst there's still some value left in the car. (WBAC offering just over 6k but I'm sure I could do better than this).  I still owe £3,700 on it (loan).

Anyway, the car I have my eye on is a Yeti 1.4 L&K from Simpson's Skoda.  They're currently offering 2 year PCH deals for £5,757 all in (via deposit & monthly payments).

Firstly, do garages offer trade-in on a PCH deal?  My car is obviously worth more than the overall cost of the finance term, so how would this work?

Secondly I'd welcome any advice/information regards my proposed decision, or indeed any experiences of Simpson's Skoda PCHs  :sun:

...I should also say that the theory behind changing now is that it will cost me about £2k more over the next 2 years, however I'd expect the car's value to decrease by about the same, thus my thinking that this is a good time to change.

Factor in on top of that the likelihood of higher maintenance bills, road tax.  Then in 2 years time I buy a new Yeti!

I have 1.4 L&K Yeti from Simpsons Preston for three months and it is very good deal. I have trade-in Octavia 1.2 from 2013. They have managed to level up my rest of previous PCP deal with DM Keith. Also they have not been bothered with small scratches.

i've done the same, skoda aberdeen were unwilling to match the deal and were pretty rude about it all.

just waiting for it to be built and delivered (end of may) 

looking forward to the 'adventure' of traipsing down to preston to collect it

1.4 l&k in black magic.

CANNOT WAIT!!

I quoted the Simpsons deal to my local dealer, Silbury Skoda, they were happy to match the deal on the 1.4 l&k.

When we picked my new Yeti up my wife saw their deals on the Citigo (an excellent car) and we ended up ordering one of those for her.