Skip to content

DaveLees

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks for that link. If they have in the UK now, I'll wait to hear from my dealer as to when they will be in to look at.
  2. Does anyone know when the Epiq will be coming into showrooms? I believe that lhd ones should be doing a tour of dealers in the next month or so.
  3. DaveLees replied to mistac's topic in Å koda Elroq
    I can't see any mention of a home charger included in the 2.9% offer on the skoda site, so I presume that it must be a dealer deal.
  4. DaveLees replied to mistac's topic in Å koda Elroq
    Hi, was the home charger offer unique to your dealer?
  5. Seriously...the garage did not notice the poor repair, what else could they have missed on their 'inspection'....
  6. The Epiq has now been officially launched. The shape looks quite good, although I'm not sure about the area under the front bumper, will need to see it in the flesh. It looks like it will be starting at £26000, which is more than I was expecting, but I'm sure that there will be deals/offers.
  7. I have 24/25 Karoq SE and has this dashboard. 20260213_124350.heic 20260213_124409.heic
  8. Hi, how long does it take to charge using the 7w charger at home, and do you charge it using a discounted rate?
  9. The new Skoda Epiq will be 4.1m long, 1.78m wide...allegedly.
  10. Hi, would you take £200? We are about 15 miles from you. Dave
  11. Glad that got the matter resolved with a positive outcome. This shows how Briskoda should work.
  12. I had one email headed Digital Deal File, and two emails from Skoda Financial Services. These emails have copies of purchase agreement, Financial arrangements etc. I would make sure that they have the correct email address, and then get them to send those emails ASAP, I don't think that you get given any paperwork now. It's all online now, apparently it's progress......
  13. We have just ordered a new Karoq, you don't get any paperwork in the garage, but everything is online. You should have an email marked Digital Deal File with copies of everything.
  14. Karoq went into Pulmans for its 3 year service, MoT and updates today. Usual first class service from all. It was useful to have a Kamiq for a courtesy car, so we could compare with our Karoq (we prefer the Karoq).

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.