Fabia vrs make a noise when I pull away sometimes. Any one had this before

Hi bought a fabia vrs 2006 last month. Done about 400miles in it now it started making a noise when I pull away some times.sound doesn't last long. Changed rear bushes on front wish bones when I bought it. As they needed changing. Any ideas? Any one had this before? Thanks

I have a video but don't know how to get it on here or if I can? Wouldn't a fly wheel make a noise all the times you pull away? It drives well and I have no problems with any gears or the clutch.

Hi sorry to be annoying any one got ideas? I lubed all the bushes and didn't do it for a day, but i don't know if changing a bush would fix the problem as I don't know when it's gona make the noise. I need to sell the car as it's to small for my growing family. Any ideas any one? It's a fabia vrs 2006. very clean and only done 74500 miles since new if any one interested. If no one can help.

I have a video but don't know how to get it on here or if I can? Wouldn't a fly wheel make a noise all the times you pull away? It drives well and I have no problems with any gears or the clutch.

Add your video to YouTube and post the link on this thread so people can hear what you're hearing and might be able to offer some advice.

Just saying you have a noise is not very descriptive and isn't really helping your cause!

• Like 1

Yeah that works mate.

I head a similar sound for a while, had the wishbone powerflex bushes changed a couple of weeks ago (replacement) and it got worse. Took it back to my mate's garage and found a pinch bolt loose and has not been heard since tightening it up.

May not be your issue, but worth a look.

Edited by jars