PJ O4 COP black fabia mk1 vrs TUNED MAPPED APPROX 180HP

Still looking for the new owner or owners of said above reg i have all of the service history and locking keys, The reason was the car was written off for some minor damage and the wife was very upset the day it was collected as it was dragged quite away on a wire cable and forgot to give the insurance collection agent the bits and bobs we had in a box, We have had a recent sort out and this resurfaced in a large folder including all the owners and used books.

Im sure the new owner would want what we have as the service is quite detailed. You guys did manage to track it down the last time and i actually spoke to the seller but he couldn't speak English at all well and was quite aggressive over the phone when i told him i had it for some bizarre reason.

All the best all and thanks in advance for the help

lol. I wouldn't get misty eyed about it now TBH. Keep hold of it for cherish if you want, never know it might crop up again with a decent owner.

Then again sounds like new one is a nob so chances of remaining in good cond is unlikely ( sorry to say ).

Just put it behind you and like all things, cherish it for what it was to you, not what it is now. Though you never know, might end up for sale again and it'd be a damn site cheaper for you to rebuy knowing you have all the history !! Unless it ends up with someone nice on here, in which case fair enough pass it on.

• 2 weeks later...