Slightly miffed...

Ordered my Superb (150 dsg SE Business) at beginning of December for a delivery on June 1st (Lease car so that's when my old one goes back).

Just been told it's now not due in the dealer until 13th June...... :swear:...due to order volumes :dull: 

A two week delay isn't that bad on the grand scheme of things. Some poor folks on here have experienced delays of months and months  :dull:

That two weeks will fly by. Then you can enjoy your shiny new car  :thumbup:

Yes, I know...first world problems...but I will have been waiting over 6 months when it finally gets delivered.

Normally, I would order replacement cars 3-4months before the due date and never had a problem.

Yes, I know...first world problems...but I will have been waiting over 6 months when it finally gets delivered.

Normally, I would order replacement cars 3-4months before the due date and never had a problem.

That's because the order form has a 'required by...' date slot. Your dealer will have (correctly) put the end of lease date in. As such the order won't have been actually placed until such time it was estimated the order would arrive for that required date. So your delay really is only two weeks, and the order wasn't live for anything like six months. No more than I can say my order took three years, because that's when I got my previous lease car, anyway... Same logic. :)

• Like 1