Fabia Monte Carlo on carwow

Hi folks,

Just been looking on carwow and specced a Monte Carlo... noticed that they've got the option to select a black centre console - I know many on here aren't keen on the red.

Also noticed the addition of the Stelvio 17" alloys on the options list, as well as the Twist alloys. Didn't know this was possible until now.

Have those always been options and I've just been half asleep? [emoji6]

Typed on a phone

Might be the changes for MY17. They're also supposedly bringing in adaptive cruise control as an option, which is certainly something I'd like to retrofit when mine arrives!

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Just been looking on carwow and specced a Monte Carlo... noticed that they've got the option to select a black centre console - I know many on here aren't keen on the red.

Also noticed the addition of the Stelvio 17" alloys on the options list, as well as the Twist alloys. Didn't know this was possible until now.

Have those always been options and I've just been half asleep? [emoji6]

Typed on a phone

I brought my car though Carwow in March and they wernt an option then! I wish they were though as I would have gone for them. 

Guest BigJase88

Sooner they get rid of that horrible red interior the better

Must have had the same guy on the job that designed the fabia mk1 vrs interior

Edited by BigJase88