BMW 120D Msport Coupe For Sale or Swap £7250 ONO (MK1 Fabia VRS)

Fabiavrs05

Reluctantly looking to change my BMW, I have loved the car and it has been a pleasure to own but with the miles i am doing for work (Frome to Southampton daily) i just think it's time to get something that will leave me with some money in the bank. I use to have a MK1 Fabia VRS and absolutely loved it, fantastic car, but at the time i walked to work and had another car at the time so it didn't get the attention it deserved. Would love to own one again so if you are interested in a swap plus cash let me know. I am willing to travel for the right car, let me know what you have got. 

BMW 120d Msport Coupe 2.0 litre (174BHP)

97k Miles - Will Change as in use Daily

Full Service History - Intervals Below

09/04/2010 - 20,761 Miles
03/12/2010 - 33,325 Miles
21/04/2011 - 36,560 Miles
08/03/2012 - 47,043 Miles - Multi Point Inspection by Honda
17/12/2012 - 50,534 Miles
17/03/2015 - 56,527 Miles
26/10/2015 - 77,186 Miles
06/05/2016 - 94,352 Miles

MOT till 17th March 2017 - No Advisories - Recent Full Service at 94k

HPI Check Completed -  02/03/2012

Professional Head Unit - USB and Aux connections under armrest

On Board Computer displaying Range, Avg Speed, Age Fuel Consumption and Current Fuel Consumption.

Gearshift Point Display, Setting Display Brightness, Vehicle Check, Oil Check, Tyre Pressure Warning Indicator, Clock/Date Set and Service Info.

Parking Sensors - Front and Rear/ Rear Folding Seats (Large boot for a Coupe)/ Electric Bolster Adjustment/ Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror/ Air-Conditioning/ Professional Head Unit/ USB Connection/ AUX Input/ Hands-free Connectivity/ Auto Wipers/ Auto Headlights.

£7,250 ONO

Ideally looking for a swap plus cash my way - Looking for a MK1 Fabia VRS or Mk1/2 Octavia VRS - not too concerned with mileage as long as well looked after. 

Willing to travel for the right car.

Cheers,

Mike.

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/mikebewley/slideshow/

(Hopefully the photo link works, first time using photobucket)

Edited by Fabiavrs05

Evening all, I will try and sort out the photos for you first thing tomorrow. Laptop has decided it's more useful as coaster. I get to work at 8am so will sort then. Hopefully it lives up to advert!

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/mikebewley/library/

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/mikebewley/slideshow/

It appears you may have to copy and paste the link in to your web browsers, it has worked fine that way for a few people at my work. 

I have had a read of the Help pages relating to photos but for some reason that way of adding photos is blocked within this section.

Someone may be able to tell me if it is just photobucket in general? I will set up a flikr and see if that works any better.

I have some interior shots on my laptop that i will try and sort out tonight.

Cheers

Edited by Fabiavrs05

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...