Audi S3 Saloon for 2016

So the extra 10bhp is similar to that achieved in the recently announced Golf GTI Clubsport S. Achieved with a revised exhaust and tweaks to engine mapping.. Not sure if Audi have same changes applied.

However, mated to a 7speed DSG in this S3 guise . Not sure what the Clubsport S will have , other than  a manual.

So the extra 10bhp is similar to that achieved in the recently announced Golf GTI Clubsport S. Achieved with a revised exhaust and tweaks to engine mapping.. Not sure if Audi have same changes applied.

However, mated to a 7speed DSG in this S3 guise . Not sure what the Clubsport S will have , other than  a manual.

Some further info, hope this is helpful sorry if the link upsets some individuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IXh6yfBJ6Q

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 2

I noticed an A3 saloon today, or at least it looked like a saloon.

In fact I thought it was an A4 until I saw the badge. Nice though.

How much value is placed on the saloons improved aesthetics versus having to live with an all but useless boot opening?

Never quite understood the Germans preference for saloons. We keep buying them though.

• Like 1

And they're STILL incapable of designing a dashboard that incorporates the big screen, instead it looks like an ipad stuck on with a big blob of blutack.

Looks ridiculous. IMHO.

And they're STILL incapable of designing a dashboard that incorporates the big screen, instead it looks like an ipad stuck on with a big blob of blutack.

Looks ridiculous. IMHO.

Does the new S3 lose the retracting screen? Edited by kenny

Does the new S3 lose the retracting screen?

Think it has the fully integrated screen as the New TT, with Speedo, rev counter etc.

Audi-S3-Saloon-virtual-cockpit2436x1552.

So with an extra 3 years extra development .

More power and tweaks and yet according to Evo journo reviewer, still comes 2nd to the Golf R or probably the R Estate as well in the VAG stable.

http://www.evo.co.uk/audi/s3-saloon/17755/2016-audi-s3-saloon-review-it-might-have-more-power-but-can-the-s3-deliver-some

Also my last link on here . Cheers

Edited by vrskeith

Quelle suprise- another link posted that your greatest car of all time is still the greatest car of all time... according to a review of another car..

• Like 2

Quelle suprise- another link posted that your greatest car of all time is still the greatest car of all time... according to a review of another car..

Your view,not mine.