Driving in Norway

I have to drive in Norway in a few weeks time and checking the basic rules of the road it states give priority to the right. Does anyone know of this means something like prioritie a droit in France where cars coming from side roads have priority?

I have to drive in Norway in a few weeks time and checking the basic rules of the road it states give priority to the right. Does anyone know of this means something like prioritie a droit in France where cars coming from side roads have priority?

You have to to yield to cars coming from sideroads on the right side.

But on main roads the cars coming from sideroads (both sides) has to yield.

http://www.trafikkskilt.no/vikeplikt/vikepliktskilt.shtml this site gives a quick overview over the signs regulating who has to yield.

Hopefully Google translate will make it understandable. If not, just ask. Im Norwegian.

Will do. Our trip takes us from Bergen to Myrkdalen, where we will be based for a week of touring/sightseeing. I have a few locations already in the sat-nav, including Vik (Sognefjord), Flam, and Folgefonna National Park, but if you have any other ideas feel free to let me have them.  Thanks again for the link, it was helpful.

Im based way further north, so I dont really have any tips for places to see around there.

But be warned, speedingtickets are really expencive, so be carefull :p

• Like 1