New owner-2015 SE TECH 16TDi

Pick this up on Tuesday, 11000 miles, got most gadgets, did test drive an ex demo 1.2tsi but couldn't quite afford that but found this in their group stock, took it out and liked it. Trading in my 06 Octy 4x4

ed063913-8571-4d23-b563-2a5d061b9075_zps

• Like 2

its the 1.6TDI SE TECH trim as listed in the title, did like the 1.2 but just didnt want to stretch the budget

LOL - you can thank Tapatalk for that, on my tablet the title was truncated to New owner-2015.

Good trim level - decent amount of toys (did you get Nav or just a Swing?)

If you don't have VCDS, well worth investing in a suitable OBD2 widget and Carista for your smartphone, in order to enable/disable many of the customisation features like dial staging, locking/unlocking beeps, single press unlock, rapid fire indicators etc.

Got the car this afternoon.....so of course it started to rain. Good service from skoda Redditch it has to be said. Car goes well and stays remarkably clean for white lol

• 1 month later...

well just over a month into ownership so thought id post up.......nowts gone wrong, seem to happily get 60+ mpg on motorway runs, over 40 round town. Only things I miss from the octavia are....the 4 wheel drive and strangely 6th gear lol

• Like 1

I am going to look at one Monday. Was going to get the Fabia but only come with the 1.4 diesel which is noisy and has very little scope for mapping and the like. So I am looking at the 1.6tdi.

What age is yours?

Ignore 2015, being thick this weekend...or at least thicker than normal!

Edited by Jaspire