Black Spoiler on a 230 Vrs............................

I asked when i ordered mine and they said they wont fit a black one even at an extra cost, so soon as i picked mine up i took it and got the roof and spoiler wrapped black iv been really impressed with it, mines 220 not 230.

post-140054-0-30572000-1464723817_thumb.png

Edited by Foster88
  • Like 2

How does wrap compare to Plasti-Dip, cost wise?

A single can of Plasti will more than do your spoiler.

Im not sure how much it would cost to plasti dip and also dont no much about the product, but i paid £230 for the roof and spoiler which can last upto 8-10 years can be treated the same as the rest of the bodywork and can be removed without leaving any residue.

Im not sure how much it would cost to plasti dip and also dont no much about the product, but i paid £230 for the roof and spoiler which can last upto 8-10 years can be treated the same as the rest of the bodywork and can be removed without leaving any residue.

Was the Spoiler removed for the wrap, do you know if it's bonded and screwed on or just screwed.

Gloss black ?

Thanks

AG

Was the Spoiler removed for the wrap, do you know if it's bonded and screwed on or

Gloss black ?

Thanks

AG

No the spoiler wasnt removed i was a little bit unsure how it would look but they done a really good job, I beleieve the spoiler is bolted and bonded.

Yeah i chose the gloss black you cant tell any difference from the black pack on the windown/grill.