PD160, Mk1 Fabia Whiteline RARB and Shark STS **All SOLD**

I recently sold my Fabia vRS but before I did I returned it to standard, so I have the following for sale. Each image is linked to a larger version, so click on each to see these.

I'm also based in Bristol. Any questions please ask   :happy:

Whiteline RARB for Mk1 Fabia - £85 posted / £80 collected SOLD

Fitted to the car for a couple of years, so is showing some signs of rust here and there but is still solid. The bushings still have plenty of life in them too.

PD160 Intake and Trumpet - £65 posted / £60 collected SOLD

In good condition with a few scuffs here and there (it's a tight fit!) but no cracks or major damage. 

Shark Performance Self Tuning System - £60 posted / £55 collected SOLD

Unit is fully functional and in great condition. I restored the original map to the car, before I sold it, and then reset the system so it's ready to be configured for a new car. Comes with the original box and cables. I can also supply the user manual PDF and XConsole software/drivers via email if required.

In good condition with a few scuffs here and there (it's a tight fit!) but no cracks or major damage. 

Edited by The_Judderman

If you could meet me at Tewkesbury on Saturday around lunchtime I would have it bud. Cheeky I know but got to ask[emoji12]

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Will you take 75 posted? Cheers

No, sorry.

If you could meet me at Tewkesbury on Saturday around lunchtime I would have it bud. Cheeky I know but got to ask[emoji12]

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I'm busy most of Saturday, but you're welcome to pick it up!