Skoda fabia vrs 2004

keithys

Hi guys time has come to sell my beloved fabia vrs.

She's been a great car and carried me many many miles over the country following my football team for the last 5 years.

It's never let me down and has never wanted for anything. It's had loads of work done in the last 6-12 months. New turbo, clutch and dmf, alternator, battery, rear bilstein b8 shortened shocks, 4 new tyres nankang ns2 and loads of other bits and pieces.

It doesn't have fsh, but I do have lots of receipts for all the works I've had done during my ownership and lots of other bits from previous owners.

Bits about the car, it's 2004 in corrida red she's covered just over 171k, MOT till Aug 16, has a revo remap with a miltek turbo back exhaust. Sounds really nice for a dirty diesel. 312mm front brakes, standard on the rear. Gloss black spiders, lowered on weitec coilovers on the front and springs on the back. Cupra r splitter. She also has xenons and cruise control as standard plus air con.

Unfortunately there are a few bad bits that need to be sorted to get this back to how it was.

In 2014 she was a cat d. Some idiot decided to reverse into me. The damage was to the offside rear door and quarter panel. I bought the car back from the insurance and a friend of mine did the repair work which is of a decent standard.

She needs a new ns drive shaft, the splitter could do with refitting as it sags in the middle. Couple of wheels could do with a refurb but I have touched them up and isn't noticeable from a distance. Rear pads need replacing I may do this before it sells.

The car can feel very crashy on certain roads don't know if it's to do with drop links but doesn't affect the drive. She is low and the ride can be quite unforgiving sometimes.

Cambelt and water pump needs doing as don't know when it was last done.

The rear ns door needs looking at as sometimes it doesn't always lock and unlock.

The interior is in a good condition apart from drivers seat there is quite a big hole on the seat base bolster. The seats are clean as always clean them every couple of months. It has a jvc head unit that's colour coded green to go with the rest of the interior lights. Uprated speakers with 6x9 speakers in the parcel shelf. Bit chavvy I know.

Exterior is not bad she has a few stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet. Few car park dinks but nothing major.

Engine is strong and pulls well. The engine is very clean for a car that's done 171k. Gearbox is spot on, no crunches or whines and is very smooth. Clutch is good and bites as it should.

It does have the tcs light come on after 10 mins this is due to the load sending wire being broken. It's been like it since I had it.

Overall not a bad condition for an 2004 fabia, does drive well and returns 50-60 mpg on a decent run with bags of torque if and when needed.

There's probably loads ive missed. So please don't hesitate to ask me any questions either on here or on my mobile. 07411213707.

I'm looking for £ 1200 ono.

I'm located in Orpington Kent.

Thanks for taking the time too look.

Keith

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by keithys
  • Like 1

Nice motor if i was in need id be interested in this i do like the fabia VRS

Thanks, she has been a good car and with a little bit of tlc it'll be a great car for someone.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk