Paint Colour Codes for Colout Concept Model

picked up my Colour Concept(not Edition) TSI90 in April and it's Moon White(Metallic?) with black roof, mirrors and wheels. I'm trying to get touch-ups for both the white and the black(looks metallic). In the front of my Service Book is a sticker; will the correct codes for the paints be there? If so, where exactly please?

There is a very similar sticker with the same details in the boot / spare tyre well.

usually the paint code is beside where it says Paint no.  or 'paint code'.

That is for the white'.

The Black Magic (metallic) should be easy enough to get the code for.

post-86161-0-46973100-1466869963_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoneOffSKi
  • Like 1

Cheers GoneOffSki, now found it on the sticker in the service book. LS9R-2Y1Z. The 1Z refers to the Black Magic Pearlescent whilst the rest is the Moon White Metallic. Halfords have their own make kits for both colours but not sure how accurate the colour will be. Looked on theskodashop.co.uk but they don't seem to stock the white.

Also found a site PaintRef.com that has a massive database covering all manufacturers.

• 2 months later...

picked up my Colour Concept(not Edition) TSI90 in April and it's Moon White(Metallic?) with black roof, mirrors and wheels. I'm trying to get touch-ups for both the white and the black(looks metallic). In the front of my Service Book is a sticker; will the correct codes for the paints be there? If so, where exactly please?

Just go back to your local Skoda dealer and buy the official touch-up paints. Risk-free.