Front mount

I've purchased a normal front mount not a twin pass, meaning the entry and exit are at either bottom corner of the intercooler, so when it gets fitted would I creat any problems ie lag if I just run the pipework back round the fmic either under or over the top back to the left side of engine, any help appreciated, also does anyone know what should sit just near the horn behind front bumper (passenger side ) is it connected any was to power steering pump??

Edited by Gavridaz85

Should be fine, the Forge FMIC is setup like that and its quite a good setup, obviously you wont get the best power you can but will still work fine. 

The power steering pump is silver at the bottom with 3 plugs and green all around the sides/top, look on google images if its what youve been looking at.

Edited by hutchysrs50