Octavia wheel alignment problem

I've got a 2006 Octavia II, for over a year now I've had problems with uneven rear tyre wear. I've replaced wishbones, both shock absorbers and bushes. I've twice had four wheel laser tracking done and this hasn't helped. When the tracking is done, both garages say that when they adjust the alignment it goes so far then starts to get worse. My mechanic is baffled as to what else it could be. Rather that get fleeced at the Skoda dealer I thought I'd ask on here as a last resort!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

are you sure there is something to align at rear axle?

if they replaced all thousands of bushes and assemble all together. I doubt you can adjust anything since it is pretty much all straight bolt on if I don't mistaken. I'll soon replace whole suspension...I can tell you how it works on rear side of car :-D

I usually had tires worn on both side and it runs out...rubber bushes are good for family but not for spirited drivers.

Powerflex was my best marriage so far :-D

Edited by sniper29a

are you sure there is something to align at rear axle?

camber & toe-in both adjustable.

OP: You don't really give enough info to make a diagnosis.

What are they setting the alignment to & what type of tyre wear are you getting.

Which specific parts have been replaced?

• 1 month later...

I've got the same problem, tried to have my rear camber adjusted at the weekend and one side adjusted fine but the other would come down towards the spec so far and then suddenly jump miles out. The guy who was doing it was actually from hunter and he was a bit baffled. We came to the conclusion that the eccentric bolt/bush had failed some how.