Decisions, decisions, decisions

braddaz1

Quite recently I bought a mato brown 1.4 Yeti Elegance.

I have been so impressed with it, that I'm considering selling my BMW 320d touring in order to get another one. There's nothing wrong with the Beamer, but I'm loving the higher and comfort seating position of the Yeti.

Do I keep the Beamer so that I have two different types of car/driving experiences, or do I put all my eggs into the Yeti basket? I can't decide

Depends are what your usage and needs are? Are they both family cars or both yours. Used for work or both private use etc.

I have one totally impractical car and one very practical car, so you know what my answer is! :D

Edited by VAGCF

Having owned a couple of 3 Series Touring, I would say if you do a lot of motorway work, the BMW is the better 'tool' for the job. Also, the extra length is handy for certain loads. However, spending most of my time on Cornish roads and using roof bars for getting the odd long item back from the boat or DIY Store, I find a Yeti fits the bill perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Go up to the 150 4x4 (170 is available) this will demonstrate just how

replacable the Beamer is when you compare costs.

• Like 1

Go up to the 150 4x4 (170 is available) this will demonstrate just how

replacable the Beamer is when you compare costs.

170 has been dropped so the 150 is the largest engined Yeti now.

Fred

Thanks for your answers chaps.

I get what you're all saying. The BMW is a daily hack/family car and it puts the mikes in and the boot is used for push chairs etc.

I'm going to look at a used 170 4x4 to see what they're like, then I'll make a decision on the fate of the BMW.