WLAN device isolation

So I am looking to build a little media server using Plex and a Raspberry PI. I am hoping that I will be able to use the WLAN in the Superb so that kids ipads etc can stream from the server while we drive through France.

My question to you folks is, does anyone know if the WLAN isolates the devices, or can they talk to each other?

• Like 1

Sounds to me like a fun project to do, I'll check and report back - thanks for the idea!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds to me like a fun project to do, I'll check and report back - thanks for the idea!

Yeah - I was playing around with sharing from each iOS device but would be much easier with a Pi, large HDD and the cars WLAN. I have a TP-Link Nano Router that I could use but want to see if its feasible straight through the car first.

Thanks - I can't check at the moment but will try myself later today.

It would have been superb (pun intended) if the Columbus unit had a built-in uPNP server....