Rattle from speakers when using radio?

Traded my old vrs in (63 plate) and enjoyed the standard stereo in it.

Picked up a 16 plate vrs again with standard stereo but this time an estate which has the aerial on the roof.

I've noticed when the radio is on at 60% volume there is a slight crackle and at 70% up it becomes very noticeable and makes listening the music impossible because of the crackle.

I've tweaked the equaliser and it is not panel rattle it is the speakers I'm almost certain.

When at 100% on Bluetooth audio there is no rattle whatsoever.

Any suggestions or is it a trip to Skoda?

• 3 months later...

Traded my old vrs in (63 plate) and enjoyed the standard stereo in it.

Picked up a 16 plate vrs again with standard stereo but this time an estate which has the aerial on the roof.

I've noticed when the radio is on at 60% volume there is a slight crackle and at 70% up it becomes very noticeable and makes listening the music impossible because of the crackle.

I've tweaked the equaliser and it is not panel rattle it is the speakers I'm almost certain.

When at 100% on Bluetooth audio there is no rattle whatsoever.

Any suggestions or is it a trip to Skoda?

I get a cracking from the tweeters if the volume from my phone is turned up and linked via bluetooth, if via USB its not a problem. 

I do get the mid/bass canton front speakers breaking up on reasonable bass also and had 1 replaced a year back under warranty, now the other side has done it (and i don't exactly hammer the music out a lot)

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I was the only one! It's my front centre speaker that is crackling (canton speakers) Does on all apps;radio,Bluetooth etc but on seems to do it when the speaker has warmed up so to speak, never does it when it's first turned on. Keep meaning to take it back to skoda as I'm sure the speaker is bust!

Drivers side door speaker is farting big time in mines.

Will be expecting it changed when the car goes in soon...

My NSF did this and was changed under warranty after complaining that i wasn't going to give the dealer 'extremely satisfied' survey result, now OSF doing it - cars now on 64k miles so hopefully extended warranty covers it still