Octavia 3 VRS DTUK CRD3+ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM

philrobo

This is the new tuning box supplied by DTUK for the MK3 Octavia VRS 2.0 Diesel. Purchased at the end of April this has really transformed the car. My personal favourite map being Map 1+2. Comes complete, boxed with instructions and original receipt showing that I paid £385.95. The support from the company is great (spent roughly an hour on the phone to them after buying it as they spoke me through the different map settings) and it even comes with the diagram showing how to plug it in and route the wires.

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-skoda_octavia_iii-2.0-tdi-184-ps-cr

The website link shows the stats for the vehicle.

I've decided to go down a differen't route with the car and have the DPF removed and have it live mapped on the rollers to get the best gains, hence the reason for sale.

Any questions, photo requests don't hesitate to get in touch.

£285 ono with Royal Mail Special Delivery included / Cash on collection - Based in Swindon.