Shock query

Bit of help please. I need to get new rear shockers for my 05 octavia. It has the sports suspension factory option, which means specific springs, and the 17 inch wheels. Does it also have different dampers?? If so can anyone assist with the part numbers/specs or suitable quality replacement items please. I managed to get the correct springs recently but am getting brain ache trying to get the right dampers. Thanks.

Ok the search engine didn't seem to like that part number but played around with it, could it end GP rather than GB?? using that came up with Munroe items at about 34 each, and KYB at 33 each. Have been advised Sachs items are better, but not sure if 310950 or 311014 are the correct item numbers?? anyone able to advise??

Thanks for the link, I intend to keep the car awhile, I was advised Monroe replacement items had been a bit patchy quality wise recently, and figured the sachs items would be better. I think the Bilsteins would be excellent but thought they would be more expensive, but I may have found a pair for 72 quid which would be ideal. Will call and check they are the correct items, and if that falls through try and get the correct sachs items, or go for the KYB. thanks for the advice.