Black beam alloys paint code?

I'll be ordering some touch up paint for my Fabia at the local dealership and was thinking I'd also use some of it on my black beam alloys.

My Fabia is dark metallic gray/black combo (black roof and black alloys), and I've managed to find the paint code for the gray part + the roof, but it seems that the alloys are of a slightly brighter shade of black than the roof, so I guess I couldn't just use the roof touch up paint for some of the scratches on my alloys? Does anyone know the paint code for black beam alloys?

I'd be surprised if the alloys have a paint code though I could be wrong. Your best bet is possibly just a gloss black touch-up stick from Halfords?

If you search eBay you can find touch-up sticks promoted as being for alloys though I suspect they are not substantially different from any others.

Regards Bob

Im sure have seen this before where there is a paint code for the colour of the wheels and no doubt skoda should be able to supply it. 

Failing this as said above Halfords gloss black touch up will prob do the job

Search one of my posts as the black might be the same as the Octy Blackline wheels?

Thanks, I came across that eBay store where they sell touch up paint myself, but it seems they have only one black color for all, which makes me a bit sceptical. I'll probably just order the black gloss color of the roof and try to apply it to some scratches on the wheels. If it doesn't do the job I'll try Halfords gloss black touch up as Forge above suggested.

Thanks, I came across that eBay store where they sell touch up paint myself, but it seems they have only one black color for all, which makes me a bit sceptical. I'll probably just order the black gloss color of the roof and try to apply it to some scratches on the wheels. If it doesn't do the job I'll try Halfords gloss black touch up as Forge above suggested.

It matched perfect on the Blackline wheels.

In fact I sold the paint on here when I sold my VRs.

Edited by Welsh_kai_boy