limited editions that have bitten the dust

just got some bits for my limited edition & the breaker said they came from No 73

just a thought could we add to the limited edition register all the know right off's . it should fill in a few gaps in the 500 

its in wing near leighton buzzard .seat and interior went i think on ebay within minutes. only some outside panels left and engine cover left i think

Edited by jgcsteve13

It was no 70 and the seats are now living quite nicely in my car ;)

Lucky fella, how long had they been on eBay before you snapped them up? You got a VRS then I take it, hope you had them for a good price?

Edited by billywhiz040480

I noticed them the night they went up on auction so I emailed and asked for a buyit now price which they told me was X amount.

But I never bothered in the end and just let them run their course which was 7 days if I remember correctly.

I only just remembered and I ended up winning em for £10 less lmao

I noticed them the night they went up on auction so I emailed and asked for a buyit now price which they told me was X amount.

But I never bothered in the end and just let them run their course which was 7 days if I remember correctly.

I only just remembered and I ended up winning em for £10 less lmao

Playing with fire there then lol, what have you got them in now? I love these seats they are beautiful, here's a thread from a few 2 years ago where a group of us planned to by the expired warranty stock for these seat covers. £200 was an absolute steal but something went wrong in the end, I was well gutted.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/311197-limited-edition-leather-%C2%A3200/

It was no 70 and the seats are now living quite nicely in my car ;)

did you fit all the door cards as well .

any chance of a few pics with them fitted in a different colour car.