FMIC Help

Hi all, there is a few different intercoolers and pipework kits to choose from but I'm after which ones you would recommend

First off is there any difference between the SEAT Sport and Airtec intercooler? if so is it worth the extra few quid

secondly and most importantly, the pipe kit... this is the bit which is confusing me the most. Where is best to get them from? please could you advise me and also advise me of any extra bends or pipes I need for the intercooler to fit

I'm currently only running a stage 1 map with an EGR delete. BLT engine 07 fabia

Cheers

The air tec is a better standard to the general seat sport coolers which have been known to crack. I think it also has a deeper core than the normal SS coolers.

There is a cheap Chinese pipe work option, from the Bay of E. Someone had posted on a thread with pictures and it all looked good. I'm unsure if they have fitted it yet. Your other option would be the hard pipe kit from either Darkside (expensive but good quality) or the Air tec kit.

If you are connecting the boost pipes up to a standard turbo you will need a reducer, available from Darkside, alternatively you could buy mine as I only used it for two weeks.

JRJG

• 4 months later...