SOLD - £500 Need gone - 2003 Fabia Elegance Estate Modified - SOLD

Fabia Wagon

2003 Fabia Elegance Estate for sale, located in Burgess Hill

I need this gone asap. Priced to sell at £500 and you could easily make a load of money just breaking it for parts I just don't have the time or space.

MOT and insurance run out in June so I want it gone before then.

I've owned this car since late 2009 when I bought it with ~77k on the clock. It's now done 145,125. It's been serviced and worked on by me since I bought it with the exception of the cambelt, tensioner and water pump change done at 120k. MOT'd until June

The car has the following modifications:

Interior:

- Fabia sport black interior fitted, including swapping the original heated seat elements into the new seats (heated seat function retained) and door cards

- Seat leather wheel and airbag (different shape to the VW/Skoda one)

- Sony head unit, original speakers

- Obligatory shortened gear stick

- Black VRS mat set

Exterior:

- VRS front bumper fitted

- 312 brake upgrade fitted less than 2000 miles ago. Upgrade includes new uprights, Octavia VRS calipers in original green, EBC green stuff pads front, standard rear, Pagid discs (rear as well as front), ATE Super Blue Fluid

- Audi TT "Mini Comps" 16x7 ET31. They are the lightest wheels I could find that would fit 312 brakes behind them. Centre caps are vintage Skoda items with the raised logo painted silver

- Full set of matching Michelin Pilot Sport tyres - less than 2000 miles covered, most of their life left

- Koni STR.T dampers with FK Lowering springs fitted less than 20k miles ago and original Eibach springs in box in boot. FK's fitted to give a slightly raked look (slightly lower at the front)

- Whiteline rear anti roll bar

- Front and rear monochrome badges and rear Fabia 2 badges painted black

Engine:

- PD100 with Revo Remap undertaken less than 5000 miles ago. Pulls like a standard VRS and is great for surprising people

- S2000 filter fitted to modified airbox outlet. Air filter jubilee's onto the adapter which still bolts up the the maf. Retains intake trumpet inside for better flow

- EGR valve vac line disconnected as soon as I bought the vehicle

- Standard VRS exhaust from CAT back including standard tip under the bumper

Additional Items:

- As well as the mentioned Eibach springs it comes with a new LCR splitter that has been notched ready to fit, but I never got round to it

- I still have the original 14" alloys with Michelin Energy saver tyres if you want them (though they won't fit over the front brakes)

Bad Bits:

- Drivers door electric window switch is near enough failed. It has to be pushed hard to get it to work (easy fix though)

- Front fog lights are currently not connected as the standard wiring needs lengthening and I never got round to it

- Speaking of the bumper, it has the odd scuff on it and could fit better at the sides. I'm sure this could be fixed, but I never got around to that either

- There is a small crack from a chip in the windscreen, but it's on the passenger side and hasn't spread since it happened

- Due to the age and mileage of the vehicle it does have a few marks on the windscreen, bonnet and paint in general, though no dents or proper damage

- I think the aircon needs re-gassing and the heater does occasionally play up so I think the flap motor will need doing at some point (it's still on it's original as far as I'm aware)

- The radio currently has no signal so I think the aerial base needs replacing

- Due to being sat for a while the shift tower is now pretty sticky so the gear stick does not self centre

I think that's about everything and I've tried to be as honest as possible to avoid wasting anyone's time. I've still been using the vehicle and it's a real hoot to drive but even if you were to break it you'd get at least this much for the parts so I think it's a fair price.

If you have any questions just ask.

Matt

post-53261-0-01080300-1471208991_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-41578800-1471209189_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-65446700-1471209284_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-11886000-1471209334_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-88068500-1471209391_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-51375300-1471209428_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-11253500-1471209451_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-55277400-1471209684_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-20863200-1471209815_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-57527700-1471209900_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-70168800-1471209928_thumb.jpg

post-53261-0-71119500-1471210134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fabia Wagon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump - further price drop. Some please give this thing a home, if nothing else you can make this back easily by breaking it.

Edited by Fabia Wagon

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, cheers man and sorry for the late reply, I've been swamped with trying to finish my track car and the email notifications seemingly weren't working properly.

It is still available and I need it gone as I need the space, any cash I can get and the insurance policy for the track car!

Edited by Fabia Wagon

Hey guys, as per the description I'm in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. That said all being well some one is having it off me tomorrow night! I'll keep you posted.

• 6 months later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic