2003 Octavia vRS Mk1, Petrol, Sprint Yellow, Herts

Chronicbint

2003 Sprint Yellow vRS for sale.

Before continuing need to know that this car is currently off the road. Has 2 flat tyres so would need a trailer, is SORN and has no MOT.

Car starts and runs fine, ended up with 2 flat tyres because I left it on the drive for a while.

Bought this car in 2011 on 76k miles now has 96k.

Usual standard features of the vRS, as far as I am aware it has no additional options.

Full service history up to March 2013 and 88197 miles with full documentation, stamps and mot documents. At this point I did not really use the car a great deal so it has not been serviced since.

2 keys and 2 alarm fobs included.

Paintwork is in fairly good condition, cleans up well.

Pro-sport coilovers

Parts included with sale

Spare brake pads

Sprint Yellow touch up kit from Chipex (http://www.chipex.co.uk)

New Skoda boot badge

Issues

Rear wiper only intermittently works.

Drivers door does not lock with central locking, have to lock with the key.

2 flat tyres

Couple of bumper scuffs.

Air con does not work.

The car is currently declared SORN, MOT has expired and is not insured so potentially a buyer would need a trailer.

Because of all of the above I think £400 would be a far price, if nobody is able to collect it I may have to sort an MOT and tyres first.

Pics to follow

I am in Ware, Hertfordshire.

I have some pictures however they are 6 months old, so better that I get new ones tonight and I will add to the thread.

ok mate spot on, is there any chance you can pm me the pictures you have got as well like a before and after lol

Ok, here are some older pics. (Please be aware that the car is a little older now, however its still good nick overall and will post upto date pictures later)

Pro drive coilovers fitted.

B70tFuD.jpg

When I bought it

2wzzkJC.jpg

fapbqwq.jpg

Vxd8did.jpg