Live Launch 1st Sept

ernieb

Like it a lot, if the price is right I will seriously consider it.

I would want a minimum of spec of 4WD, 7 seats with leather and LED lights, if it's more than £30k then I'm out though.

After looking at the video and pictures I'm very much in LIKE camp. But for us it would be a Yeti II we'd be looking at. Our dealer has indicated that the new Yeti will feature many of the external style and internals of the Kodiaq. ( my spell checker hates that spelling )

I like it and am hoping a hot(ish) version (tdi or petrol) comes out by the time my superb lease is up next year. Assuming there is t a 6 month waiting list like the superb that is.

I think it probably comes under the 'handsome' looks label. I do like it though and my S3 L&K lease might be up at the right time for the bi-turbo variant. The other power plants look a little too 'light' in the power bands for such a big car.

Been caught be the issues with the S3 (was the first one from my Dealer) with build spec issues and component faults and will be more wary with this one.

Definitely have one though if the opportunity comes good. I really, really hope they get the DSG programming right on this one though. The S3 4x4 190DSG is very poor at the low rev range and shifts in the wrong places - or fails to shift at all - unless in Sport.

I really like this and with a family of 3 children the extra two seats in the boot would be useful.  At the moment the big factors in a decision will be rear legroom in the boot and then for the second row passengers.  

At the moment my PCP on my MY15 Superb finishes in June 2018 and I think it will be a toss up between the New Superb Estate and the Kodiaq.........

Nigel