Sunblinds

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-II/Superb-II-Limousine-3pcs-set-of-sun-privacy-bug-shades

I have bought these sun blinds from Superskoda, they didn't come with any fitting instructions.

Having looked on the web for instructions there are videos etc, but they don't give the spacing or placement for the supplied clips.

I have 9 metal clips and 7 plastic clips, but no idea which go where.

Have any of you guys bought/fitted these and can give me pointers in the right direction.

Also the rear shade, doesn't seem to fit perfectly in the rear window due to the high level brake light, are there any workarounds for this? 

Cheers

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, not sure if you have fitted them yet.For my Estate, I used three clips per passenger window, two for my rear side windows and two per blind for my rear door window.

For the passenger windows, I just put one in the centre of each side and centre top. The rear side windows (boot) I put one at the bottom and one at the front (behind the passenger head rest). It tucks up neatly into the corner, so stays up with the pressure.

With the rear door, I put one at the bottom and one at the side, with the pressure holding it up against the top. I did have a bit of overlap over the high brake light, but it doesn't seem to be an issue, and has stayed in place over the last two years or so.