Service Plan

Bigdrive

I decided not to take out the plan.

I've already shopped around for my first service (effectively just an oil change and a look round) and I've had prices ranging from £160 to £90,and the virtual service book still gets stamped just the same.

I decided not to take out the plan.

I've already shopped around for my first service (effectively just an oil change and a look round) and I've had prices ranging from £160 to £90,and the virtual service book still gets stamped just the same.

How does the virtual service book work? Is it fully instead of the physical service book, and is it accessible anywhere for us to look at as the owner?

How does the virtual service book work? Is it fully instead of the physical service book, and is it accessible anywhere for us to look at as the owner?

All service records are now kept on Skoda's systems. Not only does it save paperwork and fraudulently stamped books,it's also a kind of power thing I think.

I'm sure we have access at the main dealer's,with proof of ownership,but not online.

The best thing to do is ask for a paper print off,which you can keep in the glove box, when picking up the car.(if they haven't already done this for you).

All service records are now kept on Skoda's systems. Not only does it save paperwork and fraudulently stamped books,it's also a kind of power thing I think.

I'm sure we have access at the main dealer's,with proof of ownership,but not online.

The best thing to do is ask for a paper print off,which you can keep in the glove box, when picking up the car.(if they haven't already done this for you).

That's a shame. I think manufacturers should have online systems so that owners can log in and quickly access key info such as service history.

I think my dealer are fairly on the ball with this so hopefully I won't have to chase.