Octavia vrs being built this week

My meteor grey octavia vrs in being built this week, can you guys help me out with a decent boot liner, what if any spare wheel you have and any other decent extras that are worth getting?

Is there a for sale section on here I could maybe get a spare wheel and tool kit second hand?

My meteor grey octavia vrs in being built this week, can you guys help me out with a decent boot liner, what if any spare wheel you have and any other decent extras that are worth getting?

Is there a for sale section on here I could maybe get a spare wheel and tool kit second hand?

My Meteor grey 230 was built Last week, It's on it's way to the UK as I type. 

I got a rubber boot mat from Superskoda- a VRS one. Delighted with it. http://www.superskoda.com/images/Interier/5E9061160RS5.jpg

So the dealer says that the car has been built this week as previously announced. Should be delivered to the dealership on Monday. :)

Talk about living 60 miles from the factory... *runs*.... ;-)

Perfect mate....wish it was me