Amundsen 2 in Yeti L&K - control TP announcement volume?

richws

Hi,

Just got new Yeti L&K and trying to come to terms with fitted Amundsen 2 (after several years with Columbus in pre-FL Octavia).

Can anyone help with how to preset (& maintain) volume of TP traffic messages at sensible volume as hearing seriously under threat when listening to quiet recordings on SD card. Can adjust volume on "Announcements" but this level is not maintained. Speed dependent volume set v low & min start volume also.

Many Thanks in advance

Update 20/09

After repeatedly getting deafened by TP broadcasts on journey to/from Snowdonia at weekend I called in at Skoda dealer near work in Telford today. Helpful sales rep tried everything I have  & retired to consult with Service techies. Turns out they have another customer with same problem & Skoda Tech had no advice so they have other customer's car booked in for 2 days to investigate. 

I should hear back with their findings within next 2 weeks so I'll post them.

Seems unlikely that there are only the 2 cars who've been to a single dealer with same issue so is this anything anyone else has experienced (or is now with new car) with an Amundsen 2?

Still be pleased to hear of any suggestions/solutions in meantime.

Thx

I think that the Amundsen 2 is a very poorly developed operating system. To me it's seems to have been added too over the years as different incarnations of the Amundsen have been released rather than developed from the ground up. It's got some good features but is lacking a clean interface.