New Car on the way... Slightly nervous

After going back and forth many times I have finally bitten the bullet! Fully intended on placing a factory order however a SE-L Exec that was built and in the UK with lots of extras thrown in was just too good to turn down! So here's what's arriving in 2 weeks time:

SE-L Exec 150 TDI DSG Hatch

Business Grey

Pegasus Alloys

Beige leather

DSG paddles

Panoramic sunroof

Colour maxi dot

Spare (I think)

Now I obviously didn't have a say in the spec list however with exception to the wheels and sunroof it would pretty much of been my Factory order (possibly ordered Quartz but Meh).

Now the only thing that's playing on my mind is the beige leather, having lusted after this for sometime I was gutted when it was pulled due to supply issues and I'm just not a fan of Alcantara. I questioned this pre order and was told several times it is definitely beige leather, has the code for it etc... He didn't seem to of heard of the supply issues which made me nervous and no extra was paid for it so I can rule out Ventilated seats right?

Does anyone have any idea what the cut off may have been for full Beige leather as this car may have been one of the last?

I know I'm going to be massively disappointed if I rock up to collect and it's not full leather..

Edited by Fraczish

Unfortunately not, (as far I know) I would of considered this as an option but at £350 it's not cheap. TBH I do feel quite annoyed that a £27k car doesn't come with them as standard nowadays. My current LEON FR has them as standard

FUnny to see the differences between markets again. Over here front AND rear sensors come as standard from Ambition and up (equal to what you call "SE").

Crazy isn't it!?

On a car this size and aimed at the top of its Range/Class it would almost be a given you would not thought. Oh well, I'll just have to start paying attention again!

Anyone able to help shed some light on the interior?