Let the mods begin...

Only had my 2013 VRS (tsi) just over a week but already ordered 15mm spacers and found a second hand DTUK box on eBay from a 2015 VRS for a bargain.

Thinking about lowering but don't want a bumpy ride, doesn't seem to be an issue from what I have seen though.

Looking forward to playing with the box to find the right set up for me over the next few weeks ????

I've had a DTUK box fitted to my 15 plate TSI VRS for the last year or so (bought brand new April 15), no issues what so ever.

The car goes how I think it should from the factory, I bought the pedal box as well, and that transforms the response as well.

Spacers on and look good - I have good before and after photos but can't seem to load them to the forum.

Snow catcher removed from the airbox and modded the air intake to increase airflow.

DTUK (FSR - not FSR+) box fitted and only tried it today on 1+2 but can't already feel a big difference!

Cruise control retro fit booked in for a few weeks time so I will be happy with the car then!

I've had a DTUK box fitted to my 15 plate TSI VRS for the last year or so (bought brand new April 15), no issues what so ever.

The car goes how I think it should from the factory, I bought the pedal box as well, and that transforms the response as well.

Thinking of doing this. Can you tell me who you got your insurance through?