Tuning box to remap

Providing you pay the right money and don't visit a back of the van or an off the shelf remap you will see massive gains. I stand by custom maps that are dyno proven that way it is tailored to your vehicle. My car stage 1 is running 262bhp and 300ftlb which is very fun to drive and still retains if not slightly better economy when tinkling around.

• Like 1

What are these tuning boxes like? Are they still a cheap resistor or are they digital? Was thinking of getting one instead of a remap as I still have a warranty and may sell in a year or so.

HI oska. The one I have is digital anot you adjust the jumper to change the the amount of tuning you want. It's a good bit of kit. I just want to go to next level not. Pm me if interested.

Thanks for replies

Providing you pay the right money and don't visit a back of the van or an off the shelf remap you will see massive gains. I stand by custom maps that are dyno proven that way it is tailored to your vehicle. My car stage 1 is running 262bhp and 300ftlb which is very fun to drive and still retains if not slightly better economy when tinkling around.