Citigo or Facelifted VW Up which best.....

vrskeith

Interesting review.

Shame they didn't drive the new tsi engine one though, that's what I'll go for after the daughter takes my Up! off me

With a remap and a few tweaks I'll be looking for 120ish hp and similar smiles to the gallon I got with my old Lupo GTi 

Which one is your choice.

Autoexpress review : http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/up/97458/volkswagen-up-vs-skoda-citigo

Given that it's a review of the pre facelift Citigo against the post facelift Up, it's not really a valid comparison. I guess the new Citigo will have the same gearing as the new Up. Anyone know if that ugly called is removable?

I pick up my colour edition tomorrow and dealer told me today i have the face-lift version which im quite happy about as i had no idea when i placed the order 2 weeks ago.

I really hope they haven't changed the gearbox though, id be gutted if it feels slower.

Guess ill find out tomorrow!

We px our 2013 75 Elegance Greentech for a 2017MY 75 SEL Greentech yesterday. Initial impression is that it's a nicer ride on 15" from the 14" we were used to and a bit quieter from the engine bay. Hadn't read anything about the gearbox beforehand and I have to say that I really hadn't noticed a ratio change. Like the shift and the sprung gate for reverse. Feels more solidly put together. Loving it so far and MrsViv really likes the colour and the dynamic interior feels less utilitarian. Some of the new feature controls seem a bit buried like raising the volume of the Nav voice on the app but we got there after a while. Jury is out on using Move&Fun for Navas it seems very basic but we'll see if it works for a few weeks or so.

Big thumbs up from us so far. Much nicer.

Picked my my new Citigo today and confirm i got very lucky, its the facelift model!

It sounds a little quieter than our 14 plate elegance greentech and i noticed going into reverse seemed easier.

Also first impressions of the new infotainment are awesome. Connected to bluetooth in seconds with spotify playing. The beauty being you dont need to put the phone in the cradle. Previously I would have to connect the pid if i wanted spotify via Bluetooth.

Ill give a more detailed review soon though, loving the car!

Anyone know if that ugly called is removable?

If you mean the cradle then yes it is and the "hole" in the dash is the same size as before so the cover that came with cars without the PID will fit; has to be ordered as a separate part though, doesn't come by default.

• Like 1