rear cam and vcds

Have done this on an Octavia MKIII and it was no real issue, I used the replacement for the unlock handle, do you know what size it is on the Superb?

Let me know and I may be able to help.

John

Have done this on an Octavia MKIII and it was no real issue, I used the replacement for the unlock handle, do you know what size it is on the Superb?

Let me know and I may be able to help.

John

thanks john. the size of the camera to is not a problem. on ebay and online stores have the original or compatible camera but works perfectly. the problem I have with the connection to columbus was not where connected and activation of the vcds coding.

Thank you.
  • Like 1

My only contribution is that I bought a 6 month old Superb III, it didn't have a camera despite having a towbar. I asked the dealer to retrofit it as part of the deal. They did so but said they had to replace a wiring loom in the boot as well as install the actual camera.

have a look at this post http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/341794-new-feature-simply-clever/  post 23

This will show you where to connect the camera wires on the connector

You will also need to code 5F Byte 19 Bit 4 to 1

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/341794-new-feature-simply-clever/page-5 post 139

This is how I did my original fitment, I have now changed car and went for the release handle option this time.

The WiFi transmitters make it a much eaiser fit.

John