new feature, simply clever ;)

Presumably nothing unless it has your keys.

Looks like an interesting mod as I have keyless and electric boot but that doesn't really help when your hands are full as you still have to reach for either the remote or the button on the boot lid

• Like 4

Sorry for the dead link, sh** Tapatalk

http://www.skodacommunity.de/skoda-forum/reparatur-und-umbau-anleitungen/96635-easy-open-nachrüsten-pekatronic-aks-800-heckklappenansteuerung-einbauanleitung-auf-seite-1/940928d4
For copy and Paste :)

This projekt has finished, Side Assist Plus is the next projekt for the O3 ;)

935f05c6cbacadac2ed36e14eda0825c.jpg

Edited by Trust2k

Approaches the car owner with his keyless entry key card and additionally moved his foot for about 1 second on the rear bumper, this process is recognized by both rear sensors (sensor 1 and 2). As a result, an authentication between black box and the key card is performed. Only after the trunk is opened. In a motion> 1 sec. Is no opening

I think it is the same reason like coding the BCM or other things ( chiptuning) my Dealer has no problems with my retrofittings:

Rear View Camera , Memory Mirror on the right side, Easy Open and the Side Assist Plus, thats my hobby and i have a lot of fun :)

Installation Instruction in english  :notme:

http://filehorst.de/d/bDEhwEBq

Do the sensors need to be horizontal or could they work vertically? If so, they could be drilled through the diffuser, leaving a much cleaner look...and they'd be a lot less prone to damage due to weather or a car wash.

post-116168-0-49168500-1422575285_thumb.jpg

Edited by kallekilponen

The sensors are on the inside of the diffuser, I glued it to illustrate just outside, so you can see it. I have installed the trailer hitch, so I had the sensors above the other position. Tow bar can be installed horizontally as the two pencils with the tip of one another (5cm distance).

fb33c8bdb179d9db7e463743eea4c1ed.jpg

Edited by Trust2k
  • Like 1