POI Warner on PID?

I'm just trying to find out if it is possible to get the PID in the Mrs' Citigo to warn audibly of approaching cameras that have been added as POIs. I'm not talking about the safety cameras that are supplied by Garmin but a 3rd party set of cameras i already subscribe to (PGPSW). I've added the cameras to the PID just fine, (Having changed the maximum POI limit to 20,000), but wanted to know if it was possible to get the device to warn of them using the .wav files that come with the POIs.

I've seen mention of Navigon's POI-Warner and can see that the POI-Warner software seems to be installed on the PID when i connect it to the Fresh software but can't see anything about it in the manual so how do i go about using it...... Or is it only for the Garmin cameras etc???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Following this topic as I also loaded the camera POIs onto my PID  but couldn't find a way to get any advance warning - not much use unless you can set it to make a sound before you reach the POI as you can't watch the map all the time, maybe that part of the software has been disabled.

Luckily as it's a Citigo I rarely exceed the limit on the open road and I'm always careful to stick to the limit when it's 40 or less.

I have octavia MY17 and columbus. I have working POi warn when approaching cameras.

The PID is a different system though I believe.

I have seen numerous mentions of using the Garmin / Navigon POI-Warner software but nothing in the manual for the PID itself. When connecting the PID to our PC it does have a POI-Warner folder on the device which has numerous files in there and the Garmin Fresh software also shows that POI-Warner v2.0.0 is installed on the device but I'm stumped as to how to use it with user POI files.

I know the Garmin safety cameras have a warning when you approach them so assuming the device does use the POI-Warner software for their own POI files.

Hmmmm That does indeed mention audible alerts..... The difference is that the PID uses the Garmin Fresh software to transfer POIs onto it rather than the old Garmin POI Loader software. Fresh only gives you the option of adding the POI files. From looking in the POI folder on the PID afterwards it transfers the .CSV file and the .BMP file for each POI category but it doesn't look as though it transfers the .WAV audible alert file that was in the same location on the PC.

More investigation me thinks..... And once I get a chance maybe a call to Garmin.