oil pressure warning light

Hi folks just bought 2010 Superb 140 cr se last month and the oil pressure warning light engine off came on bleeped three times I turned engine off check oil and it was bit low ,topped up the oil and all ok till I started the next morning same warning turned engine off started again all ok took to local garage  they changed oil and filter seem to think something to do with dpf then next morning same warning car has still bit of warranty still left any ideals 

Thanks

If oil pressure is the problem then the oil pump or, the oil pressure sensor is causing the problem. Unless the oil level is very low there will be enough to allow the engine to make full pressure. The cause of the oil level dropping in the first place would be more of a worry to me if it hasn't done this before. Even running perfectly turbocharged engines burn a small amount of oil in normal operation, but not enough to even require topping up between services in the case of my current car.

Hi folks no its the red oil sign took car to the garage again this morning as it came on about 2mins after I started the car then it went off again, restarted the car and all clear they checked the sensor and wiring    and have now taken the car to a main dealer

Edited by james0126