Who supplies the Servicing details?

I bought a used Skoda VRS, during the used Skoda event last month, the one where you got 2 years roadside recovery, 2 years extended warranty, and 2 years free servicing. I have received conformation from Skoda regarding the recovery and warranty, but nothing about the servicing. Did anyone one here buy during the event? If so who supplies the servicing details, Skoda or the dealership? Sorry if this is in the wrong place but it's my first post.

Thanks

Marcus

Edited by CUS57

On a new car with a service plan, you get a confirmation letter detailing the entitlement from Skoda finance well VWFS.

It's also on the dealership computers, so you can have it serviced at any Skoda dealer.

But if you haven't received it contact the dealer.

On maybe a similar vein, when I bought my wife a new Polo in August 2015, probably as I forced a tight deal out of them I caved in on the subject of buying "3 years servicing". So, in August past, I handed it in along with a voucher from the paid for dealer prepaid service plan, at best the only confirmation I as a customer/owner was a stamp in the service book - when I asked about a FOC receipt I got a confused look and they requested I contact their accounts department some time later, so far I have not done that. I think at the that time all I wanted was a "proof of work carried out" - ie in compliance with latest VW group service plan and which parts were used - I did not think that was too much to ask.