2011 Skoda Fabia vRS

MillsyVRS

As some may have seen recently, I'm planning on getting a new car shortly.

The car has been good to me and I've had a lot of fun driving and owning it.

Some detail:

I bought the car new in December 2011. It was registered in July 2011 and as far as I could tell had just sat on the forecourt as 5 months later when I picked it up it only had 22 miles on the clock. It has now done 66500 miles and this will go up slightly each day as I use it as a daily car.

As you'll be able to see when looking at my posts, I have modified this vehicle (in a good way I hope/think). The modifications I have made are as follows;

APR Stage 1

Forge Intercooler

Pipercross Panel Filter

H&R RARB

GFB DV+

Bilstein B12 suspension kit.

Powerflow exhaust system (was loud, but had a silencer fitted again so isn't anymore)

And I think that's it.. The car currently develops 211bhp and runs very smoothly, pulls nicely all the way through. I have the dyno print out to prove it.

Good points:

Full Skoda service history (it was last serviced less than a week ago)

MOT until June 2017

Car handles brilliantly.

Car has been well looked after - oil and spark plugs changed every 10k regardless of if they've needed changing or not.

4x Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyres with 6mm tread on them ( I personally think these tyres are excellent)

All receipts and paperwork for every service or modification done has been kept.

Bad points:

Some kerb marks on the alloys

Few small stone chip marks along the front bumper

CAVE engine so does use oil - although only a small amount as I don't often have to top up, and as the engine runs perfectly this doesn't bother me.

To be honest I'm needing a fairly quick sale! The car is located in Fleet, Hampshire. I will upload more photos (interior and engine bay etc)!this weekend when I get a chance to take some, as recently it's been dark when I've left for work and dark when I've got home!

£5399 ONO. I've had a good look on autotrader and feel this is priced to sell soon, but I will listen to offers.

Viewings welcome! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

post-87193-0-30329500-1479323919_thumb.jpeg

post-87193-0-80355500-1479323941_thumb.jpeg

post-87193-0-90308200-1479323986_thumb.jpeg

post-87193-0-76290000-1479324055_thumb.jpeg

post-87193-0-24342300-1479324158_thumb.jpeg

post-87193-0-73547300-1479324191_thumb.jpeg

post-87193-0-95189200-1479324239_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

nice car, glwts :)

Thanks mate, appreciated. Bit annoying that all the photos are the wrong way round - maybe that's because I uploaded them from my phone. Will take some better ones and upload this weekend. Not sure how many MK2 Fabia vRS'd manage to be sold on here. Will try gumtree and then autotrader soon too. Anyone ever had any luck selling cars on eBay?

Thanks mate, appreciated. Bit annoying that all the photos are the wrong way round - maybe that's because I uploaded them from my phone. Will take some better ones and upload this weekend. Not sure how many MK2 Fabia vRS'd manage to be sold on here. Will try gumtree and then autotrader soon too. Anyone ever had any luck selling cars on eBay?

I sold mine on here to another brisky member, similar mods to yours... it did have a leather interior though,,,, quite rare cars, all you need is the right buyer1 and better the devil you know, because we know yours is a good one, another member might buy it. I bought my octy from here, because it had a build thread, and I could see the history! :) not sure e-bay is the best place..... but you can try it! if yu can't sell it next best thing would probaby be trade in....

• Like 1

oh, have you tried all the VAG groups on facebook? they have loads of interested members, like https://www.facebook.com/groups/260019910809328/?ref=bookmarks

Always meant to start a build thread! Never got round to it. Thanks for that, I've requested to join the group and I'll try on there!

Car now on Autotrader and Gumtree.

Car has never had any MOT advisories either. Has the usual features as well as Bluetooth and cruise control. No finance outstanding and certainly not stolen :)

Edited by MillsyVRS

Smashing looking vRS - GLWS.

Thanks Brian - apologies for the awful pictures I tried uploading them straight from my phone because the photobox type website I've used before had so many adverts and it was just a PITA. Hopefully someone else can enjoy it soon.

• Like 1

Wow MillsyVrs, you're practically giving your car away. Cant you sit tight for a few months. Everyone's thinking about Christmas at the moment. It could be a bad time to sell.

I know! :(

But at the moment I can't really afford to keep both insured as I'd have to have one of them insured without any no claims bonus, and there really just isn't room in my cul-de-sac where I live to keep 2 cars. I was hoping to use some of my own cash plus the money from the sale of the car to pay for a decent chunk of the new car but had to just use more of my own cash as the Fabia hadn't sold. So ideally wanting to pay myself back soon as I can. But you're probably right about the Christmas point :/

And then January people are generally broke after Christmas so when it might be a while yet before the best time to sell cars picks up again?