Octavia Scout Mud Flaps

MCC

New on here ,please be gentle ! Recently bought an Octavia Scout, looking for some mud flaps but Skoda say they don't do them. Does anyone know if I can get a pattern pair to fit? They did offer to sell me a set of normal Octavia mud flaps for £80 to see if I could make them fit,but I declined their kind offer,any help appreciated,thanks

Firstly, welcome.

We have just bought a Scout too, so good choice ;)

From my research the normal ones will fit but will entail a bit of fitting because of the plastic arch guards.

I'm sure somebody will join in, there a helpful bunch on here :)

New on here ,please be gentle ! Recently bought an Octavia Scout, looking for some mud flaps but Skoda say they don't do them. Does anyone know if I can get a pattern pair to fit? They did offer to sell me a set of normal Octavia mud flaps for £80 to see if I could make them fit,but I declined their kind offer,any help appreciated,thanks

You can buy the normal octavia mudflaps here: first 2 within the link!

http://www.superskoda.com/scripts/hledej.php?rz=1&retezec=mudflaps&x=0&y=0

but says it won't fit the scout? but a lot cheaper than the dealers £80.00

Someone should know what mudflaps will fit the scout or if you have to do any mods

Edited by BATVANVRS

Same issue on the MkII Scout, no idea why the 4x4 off-road model doesn't get the option of a set of mudflaps!

Like the MkII I understand the standard MkIII flaps can be manipulated to fit the MkIII Scout OK.

IMG_3837.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"Octavia (5E) as of CW/ od KT/ ab KW 22/ 2017" (5E0.075.101.A) Octy III FL mudflaps do not fit - wrong shape (too angular) for Octy III FL Scout.

Will standard Octy III mudflaps fit a FL Scout, (with just the relocation of holes for the torx screws), or is it standard Octy II mudflaps which are easiest to adapt to a FL Octy III Scout?

I bought the standard Octavia mud flaps from the dealer and cobbled them on with not too much messing,a bit of trimming required and a couple of extra screws fitted, just sold the car ,gone back to my favourite a Superb Estate 

Thanks...

Have bought some rubber mudflaps for £10 off eBay that fit the A6 Allroad. They look like they may be a better fit for the Scout and if so, I might go all out and stump up for the OEM Audi ones.