3.5mm Auxilliary port bluetooth doohickies?

mac11irl

Any body tried or have one?

Theres loads on Amazon, but some seem abit nasty.

Looking at one for the Insignia as i got used to having bt music streaming in the Octavia from me Aldi H/U.

found (yep hadnt spotted it..) an Aux input in the centre console yesterday, and while i could just cable connection but id like to not have cables everywhere...

Does your original stereo comes with Aux input? Usually the Aux input is integrated in the stereo radio gps navigation system , you don't have to add extra aux cable. If you don't have aux , maybe you can consider to ugprade the factory stereo, many manufacturers like seicane produces such stereo. 

i use a layern audio stream and its brilliant. with a full charge it'll do 6+ hours of playback and then stick it on charge for half an hour and itll be good to go again

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LAYEN-Bluetooth-Wireless-Receiver-Adapter/dp/B00RAZWQAA

audio quality is excellent and the range is good too, once you get out the car and walk off/ discconect phone from bluetooth it'll turn itself off after 5 mins

i used it driving down to the alps, about 6 hours of driving a day, i put it on charge overnight each day and it was fine

Edited by andsoutham

i use a layern audio stream and its brilliant. with a full charge it'll do 6+ hours of playback and then stick it on charge for half an hour and itll be good to go again

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LAYEN-Bluetooth-Wireless-Receiver-Adapter/dp/B00RAZWQAA

audio quality is excellent and the range is good too, once you get out the car and walk off/ discconect phone from bluetooth it'll turn itself off after 5 mins

i used it driving down to the alps, about 6 hours of driving a day, i put it on charge overnight each day and it was fine

Im pretty sure from reading the amazon QnA but.. does it also work as a hands free? Found one that does, for near same price as the above, but i like using stuff i know someone else has used if you know what i mean..