Odb Eleven apps not working

Has anyone had any problems with apps not working on ODB Eleven? I fitted Led number plate lights today which thee up an error (nothing new there) so fired up Odb eleven and used the number plate app and change to LED, saved the setting but I'm still getting the error that a bulb has blown.

Nope... OBD Eleven has worked great for all the tweaks I have done, including LED number plate lights. Not sure what you mean by the number plate app, is that where it does it all for you for a number of credits?

Have you checked the adaptation setting under Central Electronics, Leuchte25KZL HA59?

Lasttyp 25 needs to be changed from 18 - 2*5w to allegemeine LED or Led Lichtmodul. I used the latter setting for my OEM Skoda Rapid LED units and not had any bulb errors or warnings

post-132360-0-26902000-1480968497_thumb.png

post-132360-0-33622000-1480968519_thumb.png

Edited by ahenners

Nope... OBD Eleven has worked great for all the tweaks I have done, including LED number plate lights. Not sure what you mean by the number plate app, is that where it does it all for you for a number of credits?

Have you checked the adaptation setting under Central Electronics, Leuchte25KZL HA59?

Lasttyp 25 needs to be changed from 18 - 2*5w to allegemeine LED or Led Lichtmodul. I used the latter setting for my OEM Skoda Rapid LED units and not had any bulb errors or warnings

Yes i was using the one click option. Worked great on the mirror dip. Ive not really tried the "manual' way  :|

Update. It turns out that the app had worked, after I shut the car down and and powered it back up no error, all good

However curiosity got the better of me and after some faffing around I managed to get adaptations to load! I went to leuchet 25kzl HA59 and for some reason I changed it back to 18-2*5w low and behold I recreated the warning on the dash (kind of cool in a geeky way) the settings you suggested didn't work so I went back to the credit app side of things to make the change there and now it say the feature isn't supported and I can't clear the warning, not so good

That should have worked. Did you apply the settings? Also for Central Electrics you have to log in beforehand under "Security Access" with 31347 as the login code.

Yep applied the settings but no joy and now when i try to do it with the one click app I'm told that its not supported. Ive given up for tonight because it was getting very cold outside! There's also very little/no support available form OBDeleven.

Yep applied the settings but no joy and now when i try to do it with the one click app I'm told that its not supported. Ive given up for tonight because it was getting very cold outside! There's also very little/no support available form OBDeleven.

I had some problems with apps not working sometimes.

What I suggest to you is that you forget the app and do it via adaptations, follow the guide on the VCDS adaptations thread.

I did my license plate LEDs following the instructions from the adaptations thread and most of the times I prefer to do everything that way so that I know what is happening.

As an example of why, my colleague also has an Octavia and I volunteered to enable cornering lights for her - I tried to be lazy and use the app and... We ended up with one of her fog lights coming on every time she pressed the brake :)

I had to find the right adaptations to do it manually and trace the wrong change so... As comfortable as the apps are, YMMV.